These keto peanut butter cookies are made with just 4 ingredients
Ingredient – 1 cup peanut butter
– ½ cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
Direction 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Combine peanut butter, sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl; mix well until a dough is formed.
1. Roll dough into 12 (1-inch) balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and press down twice with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
1. Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool for 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts (per serving) 133Calories11gFat12gCarbs6gProtein